SWIM USA Nazareth, PA
- Posted: over a month ago
SWIM USA is the premiere designer and manufacturer of women's swimwear located in the Lehigh Valley/Easton area. We are 84 years young and seeking a dynamic Production Manager to join our team.
In this position, the Production Manager will coordinate and manage product needs between sales, design, and manufacturing entities overseas.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Previous experience with Walmart preferred.
- Sourcing of fabric and trims per design requests
- Create and manage Time and Action Calendars for all accounts, or lines, each season
- Attend production planning meetings. Actively participate, if not lead in the discussions arising from the plan, (problems and solutions.)
- Issue purchase orders to the sourced factories and supply the necessary data into Blue Cherry
- Costing: negotiate and find prices from vendors that fit into the margin goals set by the VP of Operations
- Review and approve customer compliance requirements, which include labels, tickets, packaging, QC requirements etc.
- Reports: issue reports to managers and agents to communicate work in process in order to ensure that schedules are met
- Blue Cherry: input data to maintain style data base
- Review and approve vendor invoice payments
All candidates MUST provide proof of at least 1 (one) COVID vaccination at the time an offer is made, or contact the SWIM USA Human Resources team, if eligible for an exemption.
- Bachelor's degree preferred, however, will consider job experience.
- A minimum of 5 year's experience in production with participation in sourcing process
- Must be organized, detail oriented and follow up skills
- Must possess strong computer skills (i.e. Microsoft Office Word, Excel, Outlook, etc.)
- Must be able to work with numbers
- The ability to work with Asian suppliers after work hours via phone or email
ManufacturingView all jobs at SWIM USA