Accounts Receivable Associate
SWIM USA Easton, PA
- Expired: June 26, 2021. Applications are no longer accepted.
SWIM USA is the premiere designer and manufacturer of women's swimwear located in Easton, PA. We are 84 years young and seeking a dynamic Accounts Receivable Associate to join our team.
The Accounts Receivable Associate will be responsible for all correspondence relating to customer charge backs and follow up.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Keep Trial Balances clean and current.
- Research all chargebacks deducted from checks in a timely manner.
- Handle all correspondence relating to customer chargebacks and follow up.
- Review all returns from customers and look up necessary information to enter in Blue Cherry.
- Pursue all claims for price differences, shortages, allowances, etc. and enter credit if legitimate.
Education: High School diploma with accounting experience
Experience: Must be familiar with Aging reports, research check deductions and customer returns
- Mathematic knowledge
- Excel skills
Working Conditions: office/some remote flexibility
Physical Demands: Must be able to stand, sit, and walk 8 hours/day
All candidates MUST provide proof of at least 1 (one) COVID vaccination at the time an offer is made, or contact the SWIM USA Human Resources team, if eligible for an exemption.
SWIM USA is an EOE
Finance and InsuranceView all jobs at SWIM USA