Group Fitness Instructor
SWIM CLUB MANAGEMENT GROUP Huntersville, NC
- Expired: March 31, 2021. Applications are no longer accepted.
Huntersville Family Fitness & Aquatics Center is seeking highly motivating and dynamic Group Fitness Instructors who have a passion for making fitness fun! These individuals will deliver exceptional client services through our facilities’ programming. Classes take place daily in the mornings and evenings. We are currently seeking individuals to support the following programs:
- Carolina Diving Academy Strength & Conditioning
- HFFA STRONG
- A 45-minute bootcamp class filled with personalized training and coaching. This class incorporates total body strength and cardiovascular conditioning for individuals of all skill levels.
- Leads energizing, fun, safe, and educational group classes, as directed by the director/coordinator, to accomplish the HFFA mission and goals.
- Maintains working knowledge of wellness and trends to provide effective information and support to members.
- Ensure safety of members through exercise technique and make appropriate modifications if necessary.
- Builds effective, authentic relationships with members.
- Keeps accurate class attendance records.
- Ensures facility, equipment and environment are appropriately prepared for each class.
- (1) Year of Previous Group Fitness Instruction
- Nationally Accredited Certification AFAA, ACE, NASM, NSCA – CSCS, CPT or ACSM, etc.
SWIM CLUB MANAGEMENT GROUP
Sports and RecreationView all jobs at SWIM CLUB MANAGEMENT GROUP