Well respected Pediatric Practice in Cape Coral comprised of three providers as well as associated support staff is seeking an Assistant Administrator to become an integral part of their team.
The position offers exciting career growth potential and involves working closely with the Practice Administrator to assist in overseeing successful business operations in the areas of: Billing, Human Resources, Contracts, Finance, Patient Satisfaction, and Facilities Management.
The successful candidate will bring the necessary knowledge, skills, abilities, and competencies to not only support the level of the practice’s current business operations but also ensure that plans for continued growth and success are achieved.
Summary of key assistance areas:
Personnel: Hiring; Performance management and evaluations; Training; Team building; Conflict Resolution, Policies; Benefits;
Operations: Front and back office functions; Facility maintenance; Patient satisfaction
Financial: Billing and coding oversight; Oversight of payables and receivables and deposits; Collection monitoring; Fee schedules; Expense reimbursements; Oversight of EMR system
Other: Ensure HIPAA and all other state and federal regulation compliance; Maintain all established professional standards and procedures;
· Proven medical billing proficiency is required and billing certification is preferred.
· Experience with the operations of the front and back office functions of a medical practice.
· Demonstrated expertise with MS Office with emphasis on Word and Excel
· Solid understanding of all the financial and operational aspects of a practice management system.
· Proficient in managing Human Resources related tasks and projects, including successful experience with team building, conflict resolution, and staff management
· Working knowledge of Athena strongly preferred
· Superior verbal and written communication skills
· Demonstrated skill serving as a liaison between staff and physicians as needed with the goal of optimal care treatment for patients