The purpose of the Outside Sales Representative position is to generate net new leads for SWAT Systems IT Managed Services Programs. SWAT Systems has built itself into a top-quality Seattle Manged IT Services company and is now ready to scale - join the team and get paid handsomely to help us grow!
Day to Day:
- Develop and maintain prospective client lists via cold calling, LinkedIn outreach, working with our marketing team, hosting webinars with our engineers, etc. We welcome and encourage effective creativity when it comes to client generation ideas!
- Conduct onsite or online presentations that showcase the services and products of the company to prospects.
- Develop proposals, quotes, and respond to RFP/RFI documents.
- Effectively communicate features and benefits of solutions while managing prospect expectations.
- Track sales activities and opportunities in our CRM tool.
Additional Duties and Responsibilities:
- Attend weekly sales meetings and ensure sales opportunities are compliant with company policy.
- Develop in-depth knowledge of the service catalog and how it relates to customer’s needs.
- Responsible for entering time and expenses into our ERP tool as they occur.
- Understand and manage sales pipeline processes in ConnectWise/HubSpot by completing assigned training materials and blueprints for these tools.
- Put smiles on faces!
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Outside sales experience with selling relevant services and products.
- Demonstrated level of success in the development of client relationships.
- Enjoy working with customers and external audiences.
- High energy and drive with good negotiation skills.
- Proficient with general office applications.
- Strong organizational, presentation, and customer service skills.
- Skill in preparing written communications and materials.
- Interpersonal skills: such as telephony skills, communication skills, active listening and customer-care.
- Ability to multi-task and adapt to changes quickly.
- Typing skills to ensure quick and accurate data entry.
- Self-motivated with the ability to work in a fast moving environment.
- Competitive salary based on experience and qualifications
- Generous commission structure with huge upside potential
- 15 days starting PTO/year + additional day for every year an employee has been with the company
- Health, vision, and dental benefits included
- Matching 401k plan
- Fun working environment and culture
- Remote work options (fully remote during COVID)
- Pet-friendly office
- Great opportunity for advancement with a growing company