Multiple opportunities at various levels for senior tax professionals/ CPA's
Why Swanson Miller Scott PC?
* We're growing and need self- starting team players to take us further!
* We're excited to hear new perspectives and ideas!
* This is an outstanding opportunity for an experienced tax professional to leave the hassles of large firm accounting.
* We're a small firm that promotes an ideal work/ life balance with flexible schedules and a family- first atmosphere.
For over 30 years, Swanson Miller Scott PC, a full-service public accounting firm in Denver, Colorado has provided high-quality accounting services to help our clients achieve their financial goals. Our partners bring over 100 years of experience in accounting and tax engagements and we're committed to paving the way to success for our clients, staff and community.
Due to continued growth, we're currently seeking dynamic, self-motivated team players with 5-10 years of recent public accounting tax experience to lead tax engagements for privately-held businesses and high net worth individuals. You will prepare and review small business, individual, pension and fiduciary tax returns; complete complex tax planning & research; compile financial statements; assist clients in payroll tax, property tax and other government compliance; serve as a resource to our clients accounting staff and develop and cultivate professional client relationships.
* bachelor's degree in Accounting
* 5-10+ years of recent public accounting tax experience encompassing progressive scope and responsibilities
* CPA license
* Strong communication, organizational, analytical, client service and PC Skills including MS Office, QuickBooks and accounting software proficiency (CCH Axcess tax software proficiency is a plus)
* Ability to professionally lead tax engagements, communicate effectively with clients and staff, work independently with minimal supervision and juggle multiple priorities
* Organized, efficient and accurate time management with a willingness to learn and take direction
We offer a competitive salary, a comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision and life insurance, generous PTO, simple IRA, professional growth opportunity, a flexible schedule and a friendly, professional and collaborative office environment.
If you are seeking an excellent opportunity to join a highly respected firm and are eager to learn more about becoming a key part of our team, please submit your resume to email@example.com
Swanson Miller Scott PC is an Equal Opportunity Employer