SVW Construction Laborer
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
SVW is a nationwide general contractor delivering full turnkey services and program solutions regardless of project size, geography or scope. We are the premier industry leader delivering implementation, project management, facility maintenance services and program construction solutions focusing on “best in class” service to our financial and retail clients.Job Description
$500 Sign on Bonus!
- Works from drawings and other written and verbal instructions to determine job specifications including materials required, layout and dimensions of project.
- Secures site during installation, safeguarding tools, equipment, and vehicles.
- Performs necessary modifications to site to prepare site for equipment installation. Ability to use hoists, lift trucks and other specialized tools to dismantle existing equipment and/or construction.
- Ability to use hand tools, power tools and other devices to install equipment and build surrounding structure that may include using hoists, welding, hanging drywall, installing counters, cabinets, ceilings, floors, signage, etc.
- Ability to dig footers, pour concrete pads, and perform construction related labor tasks to include minor landscaping.
- Performs all driving and warehouse duties related to project. This includes loading and unloading of company trucks using mechanical and power lifts including fork trucks. Drives company truck to and from job site. Maintains a CDL license and DOT medical card.
- Cleans up job site after installation.
- Completes job in accordance with company safety protocols and customer specifications in compliance with all relevant codes and regulations.
- Ability to accurately and timely complete paperwork and documentation.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Must be 18 years of age.
- High school diploma, GED, or trade school completion certificate.
- Valid Driver's License and safe driving record.
- Must obtain CDL license within 90 days of hire.
- 1 year of commercial carpentry experience with proven ability to read and understand blueprints.
- Ability to read, write and accurately follow oral and written instructions.
- Strong mechanical aptitude and problem solving.
- Ability to measure using a ruler.
- Ability to communicate effectively with customers, contractors, and coworkers.
- Must be hard working and able to work with little supervision. Must be able to work in a team environment.
- Must work daily and weekend overtime. Out-of-town travel may be required (20% or less).
- Must comply with SVW Conduct and Appearance Standards, which reflect Company image.
- Must pass drug screen and criminal background check.
- Must provide personal hand tools.
Must comply with SVW Conduct and Appearance Standards, which reflect Company image.
Must pass drug screen and criminal background check.
Must have valid driver's license.
Get fresh Construction General Labor jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.