Unarmed Security Guard
SVS Security LLC Las Vegas, NV
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Unarmed Security Officer - Nevada Guard Card/PILB Required
SVS Security Services dba VIP Security
Pay $11.00 per hour
SVS Security is now accepting applications for full time (preferred) and part time unarmed security officers with no on-call status. We offer steady long term employment and are looking for team members who want consistent hours and paychecks.
Starting pay for all guards is $11.00 per hour. Merit pay increases and internal advancement opportunities available. PILB Unarmed Guard Card is required.
Shifts currently available are located in the Henderson, Summerlin, North Las Vegas, and Central Las Vegas areas.
- Night shifts are located in Henderson, North Las Vegas, and Central Las Vegas. 8 Hour shifts that range between the hours of 6pm - 5am.
- Grave shifts are available in Central Las Vegas and Summerlin areas. 8 Hour shifts that range between the hours of 10pm - 7am.
- Swing shifts available in Central Las Vegas. 7 Hour shifts that range between the hours of 5pm - 12am.
Available posts are apartment complexes, HOA, and commercial properties. Duties are performed outside and require you to stand and walk. Reliable transportation is required as some posts are not located near a bus line.
SVS Security officers actively patrol our client’s property to ensure a safe environment.
Security Officer Responsibilities:
- Report all incidents, accidents, property damage, and medical emergencies.
- Respond to emergencies, by following emergency response procedures.
- Ability to perform essential functions of the position with or without reasonable accommodation.
- Ability to maintain satisfactory attendance and punctuality.
- Maintain a neat and professional appearance.
- Maintain a friendly and professional demeanor.
- Ability to provide quality customer service.
- Ability to handle crisis situations efficiently and effectively.
Security Officer Qualifications:
- Must have current unarmed Security Card or Provisional letter issued by the PILB.
-Must have reliable personal transportation.
- Must have a cell phone with data plan.
- Ability to ride, walk or stand for long periods of time.
- Security experience preferred.
- Must be a Team player with great customer service skills!
**** Please submit your resume and copy of your PILB Guard Card or Provisional letter. ****
Only Qualified Candidates will be notified and invited to attend an in person interview. Please don’t forget to indicate you have a valid guard card on your resume.
Our posts are outside and you will not need to come within 6 feet of another person. We also provide PPE
Check out our website for all company details and services.
SVS Security LLCWhy Work Here?
We value our team members, promote from within, no on-call status, steady permanent shifts, no temp contracts.
We are a local Las company that is imbedded within the community. Our job posts are located throughout Southern Nevada. We pride ourselves with being selective and only working with quality long term clients. No short term contracts or event work which mean our team members receive steady work sites and hours. Check out our website for all company details and services.
410 S Rampart Blvd. Suite 390 Las VegasLas Vegas, NV