We are seeking a Quality Control Inspector to join our team! You will conduct tests to determine the quality of materials and finished products as well as identify areas of improvement to increase efficiency.
5:00 pm - 1:30 am
** May work 6 days per week. Overtime is required.
- Perform thorough examinations of all materials and finished products
- Conduct and report internal audits and evaluations
- Implement and improve quality control operating procedures
- Identify and troubleshoot equipment problems and defects
- Participate in routine visual inspections
- Maintain a clean and safe work environment
- Must be willing to undergo federal dug screening and background check
- Previous work experience in quality control or other related fields
- Advanced knowledge of computers and programs like; word, excel, etc
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Deadline and detail-oriented
Physical Job requirements:
- Bending, Lifting, Twisting, Sitting, Stacking, and Walking frequently throughout the day
- Lifting up to 70 pounds frequently
- Pushing and pulling
- Perform activities that use the whole body
To be considered, please click "Apply Now."
Please contact Selena Allen at (916) 265-0468 with any questions and to get involved.
Thank you so much for your interest in this position and working with us at SVS Group. We hope to hear from you soon!
SVS Group Inc.
"...bringing the best together."
Job Type: Full-time