Quality Assurance Administrative Assistant
SVS Group Phoenix, AZ
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
SVS Group currently has a full time temp- hire position for a Quality Assurance Administrative Assistant in the W. Phoenix area. Our client is in the Aerospace industry. Monday - Friday 1st shift.
Summary: Provides administrative support for quality inspections and maintenance of quality systems by performing the following duties:
Duties and Responsibilities: Include the following; other duties may be assigned.
Weekly reporting to the QA Manager regarding stop status jobs including bond inventory, released jobs, IDR's generated and trends, customer returns and escapes.
Monthly reporting to the QA Manager regarding scrap from previous month and trends (in Pareto format), customer PPM ratings.
Maintain stamp control program including semi-annual stamp audits.
Maintain QA Manuals and supporting procedure manuals.
Maintain eye exams and special process exams for all personnel involved in QA activities.
Support QC lead as required.
Maintain QA files, example: open/closed jobs, training, archives, including scanning and control of the DVD library files.
Maintain vendor rating program and the quarterly reporting of the vendor rating program.
Assist QA Supervisor/Manager with customer communication as required.
Ability to be trained in other areas of QA/QC.
Assist with special projects & analyses as requested.
Review pertinent Quality Policy and Procedures as they apply to position.
Generate customer bar codes to support shipments.
Education and Experience: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
· High school diploma required. Two years of advanced education preferred. Two years of experience as a QA Administrative Assistant, or a similar position, is required.
· Must possess good written and oral communication skills.
· Computer proficient.
· Must be a self-starter and able to work with limited supervision.
Physical Demands: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee successfully perform essential functions of this job with or without reasonable accommodation.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear.
- The employee frequently is required to sit. The employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; reach with hands and arms; and stoop, kneel and crouch.
The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds.