SVS is looking for a Computer Audit Technician I who is responsible for verifying the complete function of a product prior to being moved to inventory. The units are to be tested on both a hardware and software basis. Hardware verification requires checking all ports and peripherals. Software verification requires normal operation and function of applications. Ability to visibly inspect cosmetic conditions.
RESPONSIBILITIES & DUTIES
The following is a list of the major duties and responsibilities for this position along with certain supportive duties. It is not all-inclusive. Other Duties and responsibilities may be added as needed.
• Visual inspection of each individual product for physical damages.
• Test of each individual product/computer(s) from a hardware port basis.
• Test of each individual product/computer(s) from a software basis.
• Test of each individual product/computer(s) from a functionality basis.
• Verification of unit specifications through company software database.
• Moving of products to inventory through company software database.
• Verifies that all electronic devices are audited accurately, and information is transferred into company software database.
• Ensure electronic devices are transferred to the appropriate department for processing prior to moving product into inventory and closing out the quote. Items are bagged and labeled based on size, shape, and model.
REQUIREMENTS & SKILLS
• Familiarity with Apple products, and Apple OS
• Familiarity with Windows based products
• Good written and verbal communication skills
• Willingness to learn new technologies
• Strong work ethic
• Must be a team player
• Must be able to work in a production environment
Must exhibit exceptional attendance
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $12.00 to $14.00 /hour