ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT - Direct Hire in Tracy!
SVS Group Tracy, CA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Our client has a great opportunity for an experienced, responsible Administrative Assistant to coordinate various office tasks and functions and ensure office operations run smoothly at all times. Tasks include, but are not limited to: Receptionist duties, travel arrangements, performing basic bookkeeping activities, processing invoices, maintaining office supplies, scheduling meetings and appointments, planning and executing office events.
This is a full time, DIRECT HIRE opportunity at $21.00/hour, offering full benefits and a generous bonus structure!
· Welcome clients and visitors to the office/plant and assist them as needed
· Follow office workflow procedures to ensure maximum efficiency
· Monitor employee attendance
· Monitor employee write-ups
· Suggest changes to office workflow to improve efficiency
· Maintain a clean and organized office and breakroom environment
· Perform general bookkeeping duties (petty cash, expense reports, invoices, etc.)
· Maintain files and records
· Monitor office/breakroom cleaning supplies inventory and place orders when needed
· Reserve conference rooms for meetings
· Plan & execute all events (lunch, holiday parties, Health Fair, team building, etc.) with a committee
· Attend company meetings and take notes
· Schedule agendas / travel and lunch arrangements / appointments etc.
· Uphold and carry out company office policies and procedures
· Assist in vendor relationship management
· Arrange travel (flight, hotel & car rental) and accommodation for employees and company guests
· Serve as a general resource and point of contact for requests regarding travel-related issues; assist employees with travel-related issues or concerns including flights, hotels & taxi/car rental
· Research, negotiate, and secure rates with airlines, car rental / taxi companies and hotels
· Act to ensure safe and efficient travel operations, in accordance with organizational policies and guidelines
· Perform special projects and assignments as directed
· Drive continuous improvement of travel programs and compliance to policies.
· Monitor travel industry trends and respond with recommendations as appropriate to the ever-changing business travel environment.
· Support Management Team & Human Resources
· Assist Human Resources to maintain a culture according to company policies
· 2+ years of experience in an office administrative position
· 2+ years of experience is planning & executing office events with a committee
· High School Diploma or equivalent
· Availability during non-working hours to accommodate incoming phone calls from traveling employees
· Basic knowledge of bookkeeping, office management systems, office equipment and procedures
· MS Office proficient: Word, PowerPoint, Excel, MS Teams, Calendar
· Effective verbal and written communication skills in English. Spanish is a plus
· Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills and the ability to work effectively in a diverse environment
· Excellent administration, organizational, and time management skills
· Ability to work under deadlines and time constraints
· Multi-tasking attitude
· Accuracy and attention to detail
· Proactive problem solver
· Sense of urgency
· Although this position will be located in the office, the Administrative Assistant may occasionally walk through the warehouse with variable noise levels, lighting conditions, temperature variations
Expected Hours of Work:
· Must be available during standard operating hours, Monday through Friday
· Start and end times may vary due to operational needs
· Remain flexible with working schedules is required, to include possible work overtime, evenings, and weekends
Interviews are being scheduled NOW - apply today and join a great team!