Commercial Real Estate company seeking HVAC technician. Schedule based on typical business hours.
· Maintain and repair heating, ventilation, and cooling units for commercial customers. Diagnose and repair electronic, mechanical, and electrical components of these systems.
· Travel to job sites in service area to ensure schedule is maintained and delays are properly communicated to customer.
· Be available to work nights or weekends, on a rotating basis, to service emergency needs of our customers.
· Maintain proper stock, parts, tools and safety equipment in the vehicle.
· Diagnose diverse service issues, obtain any replacement parts, calibrate system to manufacturer’s recommendations and explain fully to customer what the issue is and what is needed to correct.
· Good analytical skills and attention to detail with ability to read and interpret blueprints, plans and manuals.
· Excellent customer service skills with desire to exceed customer expectations.
· Ability to work independently in a timely manner, making sure job is done correctly the first time.
· HVAC Certified
· Lead or supervisory experience preferred
· Must be able to pass drug test as required by company
· Work as part of our team to ensure customer satisfaction