SVN Parke Group Fort Wayne, IN
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
· Support multiple executives of a growing commercial real estate company involved in brokerage, property management and maintenance
· Perform a wide variety of duties ranging from reporting to assisting with internal and external communication
· Manage information utilized by executives and real estate brokers
· Assist real estate brokers with marketing campaigns, property searches, preparation of proposals, etc.
· Prepare meeting materials and assist with the development of PowerPoint presentations as needed.
· Process and organize files for commercial real estate sales and leases.
· Prepare and modify documents and spreadsheets including correspondence, reports, drafts, memos and emails
· Past experience as an Administrative Assistant
· Proficiency in MS Office Software, specifically Microsoft Excel, Power Point, and Publisher
· Proficiency in Adobe Photoshop
· Knowledge of office management systems and procedures
· Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task. Ability to work in a fast- paced environment.
· Attention to detail and problem solving
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Previous marketing experience preferred
SVN Parke GroupWhy Work Here?
Great benefits and room for growth
SVN Parke Group is a full-service commercial real estate firm with nearly 40 years of experience focusing on brokerage, leasing, property management, facility maintenance, asset management, development and consulting. The company combines local expertise with the strength of SVN, one of the largest and fastest-growing commercial real estate brokerage firms in the industry, with billions of dollars in annual transactions.
110 W. Berry St.; Fort WayneFort Wayne, IN