· Install, maintain and repair electrical control, wiring, and lighting systems in commercial buildings.
· Read technical diagrams and blueprints.
· Perform general electrical maintenance.
· Inspect transformers and circuit breakers and other electrical components.
· Troubleshoot electrical issues using appropriate testing devices.
· Repair and replace equipment, electrical wiring, or fixtures.
· Follow Building Codes as well as state and local building regulations.
· Knowledge of heating and air conditioning systems.
· Perform other general maintenance tasks in commercial buildings.
· Experience working as an electrician.
· Deep electrical system, blueprints and maintenance and repair knowledge.
· Knowledge of safety procedures
· Strong interpersonal communication skills.
· Valid driver's license.
SVN Parke Group
Why Work Here?SVN Parke Group is a full-service commercial real estate firm with nearly 40 years of experience focusing on brokerage, leasing, property management, facility maintenance, asset management, development and consulting. The company combines local expertise with the strength of SVN, one of the largest and fastest-growing commercial real estate brokerage firms in the industry, with billions of dollars in annual transactions.
Great benefits and room for growth