Vice President Multi-Family Agency Originator
SVI Recruiting Group Birmingham, AL
- Posted: over a month ago
National Mortgage Company is seeking a Multifamily Mortgage Originator to join our growing team. The candidate will be responsible for sourcing and originating multifamily mortgage loans for our agency lending platform, National Mortgage Company. This is a remote role and candidates across the country will be considered.
About The Company:
National Mortgage Company LLC is a full-service Agency lender offering a suite of Freddie Mac, Fannie Mae, and Federal Housing Administration (FHA) products. Our scope includes conventional, affordable, and small balance lending for the acquisition, refinance, rehabilitation and construction of multifamily housing.
Summary of Position:
The Multifamily Mortgage Originator is responsible for sourcing and originating multifamily mortgage loans for the Freddie Mac, Fannie Mae and FHA portfolio. The incumbent will be expected to develop and maintain long-term relationships with appropriate centers of influence to drive origination activities, including, but not limited to: brokers, realtors, builders, attorneys, financial advisors and other external sources.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Prospect for new borrower relationships and structure mortgage loans in accordance with both Company and Freddie Mac, Fannie Mae or FHA requirements.
- Manage borrower relationships and transactions, successfully guiding borrowers from commitment through underwriting and closing of the loan.
- Analyze the financial, physical and market suitability of loan against both Company and Freddie Mac, Fannie Mae or FHA requirements.
- Negotiate with borrowers and structure loans appropriately.
- Collaborate with production, underwriting and closing teams to provide customers with a best-in-class execution.
- Perform other duties, as directed or required.
Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree required. Master's preferred.
- Must have 5 years' experience in multifamily mortgage origination.
- Significant experience with Freddie Mac, Fannie Mae or FHA multifamily products required.
- Proven ability to build and maintain strong customer relationships required.
- Understanding of affordable housing lending required.
- Strong sales, interpersonal and verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills, as well as demonstrated problem solving skills essential.
- Ability to travel is required.
SVI Recruiting Group
Finance and InsuranceView all jobs at SVI Recruiting Group