Would you consider a change from the hospitality industry if the training was offered?
Do you enjoy working with customers in a challenging, fast-paced environment?
Are you wanting the opportunity to advance whilst growing personally and professionally?
If so, we'd like to meet you!
We’re growing our Team and are looking for people with a positive attitude and a passion for working with customers. We offer product-training workshops to provide you with the knowledge you need to succeed, so no specific experience is necessary, but people from a customer-facing background tend to excel.
· Explaining our client's services and missions to their targeted audiences
· Engaging & attracting customer's attention in areas with heavy footfall
· Answering customer queries and providing general customer service
· Assisting new customers with the registration process
· Working independently and as part of a group
· Full-time availability is ideal since the more you put in, the more you get out.
· We’re based in New York so it’s essential that you can travel to and from our office each day.
· A solid work ethic, strong communication skills, and professional image will greatly increase your chance of success.
· Hospitality, Waiting, Bar Work or other similar customer-facing experience is essential since we work with customers face-to-face..
SEND YOUR RESUME TODAY FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION!
ENTRY LEVEL SALES AND MARKETING ASSOCIATE
We are a business development firm focused on providing client relations services, customer service, sales, marketing, and brand ambassador work for very large industry moguls throughout North America. When a company hires our firm and exclaims their urgent need to increase revenue, we are sure to hold their hands every step of the way and carry out the plan as efficiently as possible. And that work simply parallels the training and support we give to our staff. We believe the most growth comes from mentorship and friendship within our firm. We are a united front, and everyone hired is a part of the family.
- Must be willing to receive hands-on training at Entry Level
- 4-year degree is preferred but can be overlooked for the right candidate
- Must be available to start immediately and already located within commutable distance to Midtown Manhattan (theater district)
- Ability to execute both verbal and written communication articulately
- Professional demeanor
- All majors and ages are welcome, this is a position that is recommended for recent graduates without excessive prior experience as it is ENTRY LEVEL.
Training is provided in the following key areas of our firm for all candidates who want to be considered for our management training beyond the entry level role:
- Customer Acquisitions
- Sales & Marketing
- Client Relations
- Human Resources and Recruiting
- Corporate Training
- Brand Ambassador Work
- Corporate Finance Fundamentals
- Effective Communication
- Managing and Developing Others
Please note that Entry Level starts with field work, and although there are clerical and administrative tasks at hand in our management training, this position does start with field work and every applicant must be willing to receive cross-training in every category so our firm can continue to perform in a continually successful way. We want our new hires in Entry Level to grow with us, and therefore we need candidates with hungry hearts and open minds.