If you are an organized professional, with attention to detail and the ability to work under pressure, consider our position for a Process Engineer. SV Microwave is a company that will further your experience and career growth.
- Develop tool drawings from assembly drawings
- Develop and write processes from assembly drawings
- Improve productivity in assembly process (reduce cycle times with improved methods/tools)
- Review production (labor) variances and implement corrective actions
- Work with engineering to improve designs where necessary
- Tool/fixture design knowledge or Mechanical Engineering background
- Process engineering experience
- Production of small devices
- Ability to use measuring tools (micrometers, calipers, etc.)
- Solidworks experience preferred
Complete benefit package includes medical, dental, vision life insurance, student loan repayment assistance and a 401(k) company matched contribution.
Drug-Free work environment.
An Equal Opportunity Employer Minority/Female/Disabled/Vet/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity or National Origin
ITAR - The candidate must be able to legally work in the United States; we are unable to provide sponsorship. Position requires candidate to be a US Person as defined in ITAR, 22 CFR 120.15 (US Citizenship or Resident Alien Status) and defined by 8 USC 1101(a) (20).
Our product lines include commercial off the shelf (COTS) items and custom, highly reliable, highly repeatable products. When it comes to the design and manufacture of custom products, SV Microwave has set the standard in RF and microwave connectors, components, adapters and cable assemblies. SV Microwave is committed to helping customers meet their RF/Microwave performance goals with our highly talented engineering staff and extremely responsive sales team.
SV Microwave was acquired by Amphenol Corporation in May of 2005. Amphenol Corp. is the world's second largest connector company, producing electronic and fiber optic connectors, cable, and interconnect systems for applications converging technologies of voice, video and data communications, industrial/automotive and military/aerospace.
SV Microwave is part of Amphenol Military & Aerospace Operations (AMAO) division which is perfectly aligned to provide the latest technologies, cost-effective manufacturing and supply chain management, and local support to solve any military and aerospace interconnect need.