Are you customer-oriented person who wants a professional career with increasingly challenging assignments? If you excel in a fast-paced, result-oriented workplace, consider joining our Inside Sales Team as an Inside Sales Generalist. This is more of a service than a sales role. Someone who is collaborative, communicative and empathetic with strong attention to detail will thrive.
- Initiate interaction with customers by phone, computer and limited travel to understand customer needs, to quote and book business
- Utilize field sales representatives to acquire customer information, generate opportunities to quote business and make the sale
- Initiate order processing and interact directly with customers or sales representatives to provide customer support for scheduling, requirement changes and all other customer needs
- Use computer system to maintain customer orders, quotations and correspondence files
- Initiate and follow through on the internal review of customer requirements
- Follow up on customer inquiries generated through advertising, trade shows or web site
- Utilize IT skills to improve electronic solutions for sales and customers
- Work with manufacturing, engineering and material control to resolve customer issues
- Assist in sales administration activities
- Associate's or Bachelor’s Degree
- Proficient with computers
- Excellent initiative and problem-solving skills
- Good communication skills, both written and verbal
- Professional demeanor
- Growth potential
- Prior customer service or sales experience preferred
- Exposure to components/electronics industry a plus
Complete benefit package includes medical, dental, vision, life insurance and a 401k company matched contribution.
“An Equal Opportunity Employer” Minority/Female/Disabled/Vet/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity or National Origin
ITAR - The candidate must be able to legally work in the United States; we are unable to provide sponsorship. Position requires candidate to be a US Person as defined in ITAR, 22 CFR 120.15 (US Citizenship or Resident Alien Status) and defined by 8 USC 1101(a) (20).