If you have a strong desire to develop custom state-of-the-art passive electrical components for a leader in the RF microwave industry, then SV Microwave has a great position for you.
- Design, develop and test designs for electrical components
- Advise in fabricating, testing and troubleshooting passive electrical components
- Interface with mechanical engineers to provide input on design drawings
- Apply commonly-used concepts, practices and procedures within the microwave component industry
- Work with Sales & Marketing in technical content creation
- Bachelor of Science in Electrical Engineering
- 0 - 5 years of experience
- Strong technical writing skills and presentation experience
- Strong positive attitude
- Demonstrates passion to learn and accept challenges
- Completed coursework covering transmission lines and RF/electromagnetism
- Knowledge of electromagnetic simulation techniques and/or network analyzer operation
- Ability to use SolidWorks or similar 3D modeling tool
Complete benefit package includes medical, dental, vision life insurance, student loan repayment assistance and a 401(k) company matched contribution.
“An Equal Opportunity Employer” Minority/Female/Disabled/Vet/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity or National Origin
ITAR - The candidate must be able to legally work in the United States; we are unable to provide sponsorship. Position requires candidate to be a US Person as defined in ITAR, 22 CFR 120.15 (US Citizenship or Resident Alien Status) and defined by 8 USC 1101(a) (20).
Apply online at: www.svmicrowave.com/employment
Our product lines include commercial off the shelf (COTS) items and custom, highly reliable, highly repeatable products. When it comes to the design and manufacture of custom products, SV Microwave has set the standard in RF and microwave connectors, components, adapters and cable assemblies. SV Microwave is committed to helping customers meet their RF/Microwave performance goals with our highly talented engineering staff and extremely responsive sales team.
SV Microwave was acquired by Amphenol Corporation in May of 2005. Amphenol Corp. is the world's second largest connector company, producing electronic and fiber optic connectors, cable, and interconnect systems for applications converging technologies of voice, video and data communications, industrial/automotive and military/aerospace.
SV Microwave is part of Amphenol Military & Aerospace Operations (AMAO) division which is perfectly aligned to provide the latest technologies, cost-effective manufacturing and supply chain management, and local support to solve any military and aerospace interconnect need.