Would you like to take your accounting career to the next level? Are you interested in being a business consultant to other departments and creating efficiencies? If so, we have a great opportunity for you! The Cost Accountant will be a key member of our Accounting Department in building best practices in a close-knit entrepreneurial culture. Pro-active, analytical, high-energy individuals capable of making decisions based on knowledge and expertise will be highly successful in this role.
- Collaborate with manufacturing engineering, production and materials procurement to ensure accurate costs are in the ERP system.
- Forecast margin in backlog- by program and customer.Work with Sales on pricing and operations cost reductions as needed.
- Analyze all significant labor, rework and other production variances.
- Conduct cost/benefit analysis and other quantitative analysis to support improvement initiatives. Control, track and report on improvement projects.
- Compile Cost and Pricing Data packages for large governmental bids.
- Perform monthly reconciliations for inventory and thorough review of excess inventory calculations.
- Coordinate regular cycle counts and annual physical count in the stockroom.
- Utilize IT skills to develop and improve electronic solutions for manufacturing.
- BS in Business (Finance, Accounting, Management)
- Exceptional IT skills; query writing in databases
- Work experience in a manufacturing work environment preferable
Complete benefit package includes medical, dental, vision life insurance, student loan repayment assistance and a 401(k) company matched contribution.
An Equal Opportunity Employer” Minority/Female/Disabled/Vet/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity or National Origin. Drug-free workplace.
ITAR - The candidate must be able to legally work in the United States; we are unable to provide sponsorship. Position requires candidate to be a US Person as defined in ITAR, 22 CFR 120.15 (US Citizenship or Resident Alien Status) and defined by 8 USC 1101(a) (20).
Our product lines include commercial off the shelf (COTS) items and custom, highly reliable, highly repeatable products. When it comes to the design and manufacture of custom products, SV Microwave has set the standard in RF and microwave connectors, components, adapters and cable assemblies. SV Microwave is committed to helping customers meet their RF/Microwave performance goals with our highly talented engineering staff and extremely responsive sales team.
SV Microwave was acquired by Amphenol Corporation in May of 2005. Amphenol Corp. is the world's second largest connector company, producing electronic and fiber optic connectors, cable, and interconnect systems for applications converging technologies of voice, video and data communications, industrial/automotive and military/aerospace.
SV Microwave is part of Amphenol Military & Aerospace Operations (AMAO) division which is perfectly aligned to provide the latest technologies, cost-effective manufacturing and supply chain management, and local support to solve any military and aerospace interconnect need.