Are you relationship-oriented person with a strong sense of accountability? Do you enjoy working with customers and colleagues to facilitate orders and resolve issues? Do you want a professional career with increasingly challenging assignments? If you excel in a fast-paced, result-oriented workplace and want to work with other committed professionals in an excellent environment, consider joining our Inside Sales Team as an Account Manager.
- Responsible for relationship management of assigned OEMs, including domestic and international high growth accounts
- Initiate interaction with customers by phone, computer and limited travel to understand customer needs, to quote and book business
- Utilize field sales representatives to acquire customer information, generate opportunities to quote business and make the sale
- Initiate order processing and interact directly with customers or sales representatives to provide customer support for scheduling, requirement changes and all other customer needs
- Use computer system to maintain customer orders, quotations and correspondence files
- Initiate and follow through on the internal review of customer requirements
- Follow up on customer inquiries generated through advertising, trade shows or web site
- Utilize IT skills to improve electronic solutions for sales and customers
- Work with manufacturing, engineering and material control to resolve customer issues
- Assist in sales administration activities
- Associate's or Bachelor’s Degree
- Proficient with computers
- Excellent initiative and problem-solving skills
- Good communication skills, both written and verbal
- Professional demeanor
- Growth potential
- Prior customer service or sales experience
- Exposure to components/electronics or similar industry preferred
“An Equal Opportunity Employer” Minority/Female/Disabled/Vet/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity or National Origin. Drug free workplace."
ITAR - The candidate must be able to legally work in the United States; we are unable to provide sponsorship. Position requires candidate to be a US Person as defined in ITAR, 22 CFR 120.15 (US Citizenship or Resident Alien Status) and defined by 8 USC 1101(a) (20).
Our product lines include commercial off the shelf (COTS) items and custom, highly reliable, highly repeatable products. When it comes to the design and manufacture of custom products, SV Microwave has set the standard in RF and microwave connectors, components, adapters and cable assemblies. SV Microwave is committed to helping customers meet their RF/Microwave performance goals with our highly talented engineering staff and extremely responsive sales team.
SV Microwave was acquired by Amphenol Corporation in May of 2005. Amphenol Corp. is the world's second largest connector company, producing electronic and fiber optic connectors, cable, and interconnect systems for applications converging technologies of voice, video and data communications, industrial/automotive and military/aerospace.
SV Microwave is part of Amphenol Military & Aerospace Operations (AMAO) division which is perfectly aligned to provide the latest technologies, cost-effective manufacturing and supply chain management, and local support to solve any military and aerospace interconnect need.