SURYA MEDICAL GROUP SC Kenosha, WI
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
KIDNEY REPLACEMENT THERAPIES
JOB DESCRIPTION RN / Charge Nurse/NM
Highly Paid Based on Experience-$ 38 - $60
Willing to Train a Freshly Graduating RNs
Phone Number Can Call At 262 997 2080
Desired additional skills: highly motivated, goal-oriented, project planning, organization, good communication skills, management ability, some degree of risk-taking.
· Medical Director for medical issues related to unit policies and home patient care
· Chief Operating Officer for non-medical issues
RN Licensed in Wisconsin
· Assumes responsibility for first level management of the DIALYSIS /PD training program.
· Assumes responsibility for the management of an established CKD patient education process
· Provides a clean and safe environment for patients, visitors, and staff.
· Develops, executes, and enforces policies relative to:
(a) The protection of patients’ personal and property rights, and
(b) The general operation of the facility
· Furnishes Federal and State agencies all data required for certification
· Maintains and submits appropriate records and reports as may be required by Federal and State agencies and fiscal intermediaries
· Works with the Medical Director to establish accountability for those involved in patient care.
· Serves on the CQI Committee, CKD Committee (if one exists), Patient Care Committee, Risk Management Committee, Infection Control Committee and any other designated patient care committees.
· Supervises and oversees nursing practice in all programs of patient care.
· Manages the documentation of Hemodialysis and Peritoneal Dialysis patient outcomes based on Network guidelines and reported through the PD unit’s CQI program.
· RN licensure by the State Licensure Board with nephrology certification optional.
· Minimum one year nursing experience,.
Experiencing hemodialysis is preferable , pays highly competitive with bonus , based on experience.
Experience in a supervisory position is preferable.
High growth potential.
Profit sharing 401(k)
Awesome Working Environment,
Lots of Room for Group,
Reputable Medical Clinic been there for more than 20 years
SURYA MEDICAL GROUP SCWhy Work Here?
RN Licensed in Wisconsin- Individual should be Highly Motivated and Responsible Sign in Bonus of 2,000 to 5000- for Appropriate candidates
Can Also Be Trained with proper qualifications High growth potential. Profit sharing 401(k) if Properly Qualified Salary could be Unto 75,000 to 80,000 with Benefits Sign in Bonus of 2,000 to 5000- for Appropriate candidates - Awesome Working Environment, Lots of Room for Group, Reputable Medical Clinic been there for more than 20 years
6125 Greenbay RoadKenosha, WI
HealthcareView all jobs at SURYA MEDICAL GROUP SC