- Posted: over a month ago
Join Us in Making a Difference in the Lives of Those Defending Our Nation!
Come join the SURVICE Engineering mission to protect, enhance, and enable those who defend the United States as we kick off our 40th year of service! If you're looking for a challenging and rewarding career with a leading organization, come see what we can offer you!
Location: Ft. Walton Beach, FL
Security Clearance: Active clearance preferred, or eligible to obtain. U.S. citizenship required
Benefits: SURVICE Engineering offers a total rewards package to include competitive salaries, comprehensive insurance options, paid time off, 401k, profit sharing, flexible spending, tuition reimbursement, and more.
Travel: up to 10%
SURVICE is currently seeking an entry to junior level Software Developer to support our Department of Defense customer at Eglin Air Force Base in Fort Walton Beach, FL. The Software Developer will design, develop, test, and implement a variety of applications in support of program requirements.
Primary Duties & Responsibilities
- Collaborate with team and contribute in a CI/CD DevSecOps Environment
- Design and develop software applications using Azure DevOps, Visual Studio (C#, C++, Razor pages, Web Assembly, WPF), SQL Server, Docker, and more
- Utilize .Net CORE, .Net 5, .Net 6, and .Net Framework
- Work within Microsoft Entity Framework
Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related technical field of study required and 0-2+ years of software development experience preferred.
- Knowledge and experience in UI design & development with industry standard frameworks, tools, and patterns & practices
- Knowledge of CI/CD Pipeline technologies and processes in an Agile Software Development environment
- Programing language knowledge desired (not required): C# and/or C++, Visual Studio, .Net Framework (preferably with .Net CORE, .Net 5, and .Net 6 experience), Docker Containers, Entity Framework, ASP.Net, ASP.Net Core, SQL, MS SQL Server, Microsoft Azure DevOps
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills for coordinating across teams and a strong drive to learn
SURVICE Engineering is a nationally recognized, single-source engineering service provider for Government and Industry organizations involved in all phases of the systems engineering process. Our employees are our most valuable asset, and they are proud to have supported the development, testing, analysis, and modeling and simulation (M&S) of many of the major U.S. air, land, and sea combat systems in the field today. They have also contributed their expertise to other vital national defense programs and technologies that involve survivability, cybersecurity, information technology/ management, software engineering, unmanned aerial systems (UASs), and metrology/reverse engineering.
Temporary Halt on Enforcement. Per Executive Order 14042 (Ensuring Adequate COVID Safety Protocols for Federal Contractors), to be employed with SURVICE Engineering, candidates will be required to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 or request and be granted a legal accommodation exemption prior to starting work after 18 January 2022. However, as of 8 December 2021, there is a nationwide preliminary injunction staying enforcement of Executive Order 14042, with the final outcome pending the court's decision.
SURVICE Engineering is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. VEVRAA Federal Contractor.
Job Posted by ApplicantPro
SURVICE Engineering Company
AddressFort Walton Beach, FL
TechnologyView all jobs at SURVICE Engineering Company