Surreal Salon & Gallery is hiring a front desk professional. If you're excited to be part of an amazing team, Surreal Salon & Gallery is a great place to grow your career.
We are looking for an honest trustworthy person, with a positive attitude and courteous personality.
Responsibilities for the position
- Greets visitors,obtains name and other pertinent information, notifying appropriate individuals of visitors’ arrival. Engage with clients & make them feel welcomed & also offer beverages. .
- Manage day-to-day operations of the salon including opening/closing and customer intake procedures.
- Communicate effectively with owner about day to day operations, staff and customer complaints
- Manage inventory salon products by maintaining records of stock quantities on hand and communicate replacement items needed to owner
- Perform light cleaning duties throughout the day & maintain a clean reception area
- Utilize digital scheduling software & perform a variety of routine clerical tasks
- Answer and routes calls, as necessary, to appropriate individuals.
- Works closely with owner, clients & stylists to promote a cohesive & professional environment.
Qualifications for Salon Manager
- Education: High school diploma or equivalent, some previous work-related experience
- Organizational skills to assist clients and staff
- Excellent communication, outgoing personality to engage with clients & stylists
- General knowledge of the beauty industry and customer needs
- Be respectful & responsible, anticipate problems and want to help people throughout the day
Available shifts and compensation: Available shifts all days except Sundays and Mondays. Compensation is $12.50 - $13.50/hour.
About SURREAL SALON & GALLERY: Surreal Salon & Gallery in Long Beach, CA is looking for an individual to join our 4 person strong team. We are located on 4195 N Viking Way Ste A. Our ideal candidate is a self-starter, motivated, and reliable.
By applying to this job, you agree to receive a text message with a link to your profile as well as a text message when an employer has responded to your application.