RN- PACU, Miami-Dade & Broward - South Florida, FL
SURGI-STAFF, INC. Miami, FL
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are seeking PACU RN's- Perdiem & contracts to join our team! You will be responsible for the assessment, diagnosis, and treatment of assigned patients.
- Administer nursing care to ill, injured, or disabled patients
- Diagnose and establish patient treatment plans
- Monitor and report changes in patient symptoms or behavior
- Communicate with collaborating physicians or specialists regarding patient care
- Educate patients about health maintenance and disease prevention
- Facilitate referrals to other healthcare professionals and medical facilities
- Maintain accurate patient medical records
- Provide advice and emotional support to patients and their family members
- Previous experience in nursing or other medical fields
- Familiarity with medical software and equipment
- Ability to build rapport with patients
- Strong problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
13 week contracts
- 1 to 2 years experience in hospital setting . Competitive pay.
- Immediate contract in hospital
- Miami-Dade & Broward Counties
Apply on line: WWW. SURGI-STAFF.COM
and Call: For additional information, CALL Silvia @ 786-451-5582
SURGI-STAFF, INC.Why Work Here?
Lots of room for growth, personalized attention, same day pay
We staff acute care and oncology areas in hospitals and free standing facilities.
9485 S.W. 72 StreetMiami, FL
HealthcareView all jobs at SURGI-STAFF, INC.