We are looking for an HVAC Service Technician to join our team! You will service, maintain, and repair heating and air conditioning systems.
- Inspect and perform equipment repairs and replacements
- Perform routine preventative maintenance
- Respond to emergency maintenance requests
- Adhere to all safety policies and procedures
- Ability to handle physical workload
- Strong problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Valid driver's license / OSHA Training or it will be provided to you
- Willingness to invest time in training seminars and classes
- Multiple years of HVAC experience required
- Degree or certification in HVAC Technology
- EPA universal refrigerant handling certification
*****Technical advice and help will always be available *****
SUPREME HEATING & AIR CONDITIONING, INC.
Why Work Here?Supreme is a heating and air conditioning company that has been in business since 1984. All our customers receive the best service possible, because that is what we feel each customer deserves! We have a commercial, residential, and service department. We are constantly growing and need reliable people to work for us who are committed to growing with us and providing the best service possible, whether that be an installation, repair, or if you are an office employee, making sure that you connect the customer to the department they need to speak to and reassure them that we are doing our absolute best to take care of them.
Looking for a long-term position that offers great benefits, a friendly team of employees, and a competitive salary? Apply here!