Solar Appointment Setter
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are seeking a Solar Appointment Setter to join our team at Sunvert Solar! You will be responsible for helping customers by providing product and service information and resolving technical issues.
This Job basically remote but need to be living in California.
Perks with Sunvert Solar.
- Booming Industry, high paying commission plan.
- Flexible schedule
- High quality and hands-on training.
- A complete support team to help ensure your success.
- No cap on sales.
- Handle customer inquiries and complaints
- Provide information about the products and services
- Troubleshoot and resolve product issues and concerns
- Document and update customer records based on interactions
- Develop and maintain a knowledge base of the evolving products and services
- Previous experience in customer service, sales, or other related fields
- Ability to build rapport with clients
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Positive and professional demeanor
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
What you'll need:
- Highly motivated and driven.
- A valid driver's license
- Ipad or Iphone needed for our CRM that only runs on IOS. ( IPADS MAYBE AVAILABLE UPON REQUEST)
- Ability to pass a pre-employment background check and drug screen.
- A customer-centric, friendly, and self-motivated attitude.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbally.
- A flexible schedule that allows for some evening and weekend appointments.
- Be highly persuasive, self-disciplined and honest work ethic.
- Pay per qualified sit inn appointment.
- Commission on successful installs.
· We do not require any specific experience. We are looking for honest, hardworking, results-driven people to join our team. If you work hard and learn well, you can create a successful career on our team.
SUNVERT SOLAR is currently seeking Solar sales appointment setters with positive energy to ensure that we align our customers with green energy that best meets their individual needs while adding value to their home.
As a solar sales appointment setter, you will be the frontline of Sunvert Solar. Your primary duties are canvassing neighborhoods and setting qualified appointments. You will need to obtain basic required information and inform homeowners about the benefits of solar. Candidates must have excellent communication skills and be self – motivated.
Due to our outstanding customer service and high-quality products, SUNVERT SOLAR is one of the fastest-growing solar companies in California and we are continuing to expand to other states. Come join our winning sales team and expand with us. There is excellent potential for advancement.
Get fresh Appointment Setter Work From Home jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.