Senior Business Analyst
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
The Senior Business Analyst position provides subject matter expertise as a high-level technical resource. The person in this position will serve as a primary resource in the analysis, design, testing and implementation of major development projects. This position will coordinate solutions for a large complex system and interfacing systems to ensure consistency with the clients Software Development Methodology (SOM) and applicable business policies and standards. The person in this position will assess organizational systems, workflow, and procedures to develop solutions that will improve organizational efficiency.
Other responsibilities include:
- Effectively translate user requirements into business, functional and test scenarios for projects of various sizes and complexity
- Develop and write technical documentation
- Generating and executing User acceptance test
- Organizing, attending and participating in Daily scrums, Agile sessions and other project related meetings
- Ensuring project compliance with applicable regulations
- Documenting and following up on important actions and decisions from meetings
- Preparing necessary presentation materials for meetings
- Ensuring project deadlines are met
- Determining project changes
- Undertaking project tasks as required
- Assess project risks and issues and provide solutions where applicable
- Ensure stakeholder views are managed towards the best solution
- Chair and facilitate meetings where appropriate and distribute minutes to all project team members
- Lead and manage the development of teams by ensuring that tasks are in line with goals and objectives;
- Balance, prioritize and organize multiple tasks;
- Set goals and objectives;
- Meet deadlines and monitor projects with minimal oversight;
- Understand system capabilities;
- Identify opportunities for use of solutions to improve efficiency and reduce waste;
- Work collaboratively in teams and across organizations;
- Build strong relationships inside and outside the organization;
- Mitigate conflict and communication problems;
- Synthesize feedback and adjust plans accordingly;
- Take a customer-centric approach to problem solving.
Skills and knowledge
- Leadership business analysis principles and practices;
- Lean government principles;
- Proficiency with Business Analysis Body of Knowledge (BABOK).
- Five years of experience with large scale system development and implementation projects for health and human services government agencies, especially child support programs
- Five years of business analysis experience with child support program.
- Two years of experience with Agile methodology
- Five years of system testing experience to include test case scenarios development and execution based on the defined system requirements and designs
- Execute and evaluate sample sets of manual or automated test cases, generate test results, report defects, and verify defect fixes
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Proficiency in MS Office, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Google Suites.
SUNSOFT LLCWhy Work Here?
Great work culture, great benefits!
In 2006, SunSoft was founded as software development and consulting service provider, specializing in technology and IT professionals. We began serving companies in Phoenix, Arizona, and Silicon Valley, California that needed full-time and outsourced experts. Having spent enough of our time on the applicant’s side of the table, we designed our service to better support and place job seekers, and to provide much faster results for both employers and candidates.
BusinessView all jobs at SUNSOFT LLC