A locally owned and operated promotional company is currently offering an Office/Sales Assistant position. This is an exceptional opportunity that offers room for growth and professional development.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Needs to provide crucial support to all portions of the business.
- Answer phones.
- General clerical tasks.
- Respond to customer and vendor questions.
- Research product.
- Enter Orders.
- Complete AP/AR tasks in a proprietary software package.
- Maintain office show room by keeping supplies in stock and organized.
- Must be willing to make cold calls.
- Build rapport and relationships with key customers.
- Identify customer needs.
SKILLS AND REQUIREMENTS
- Organized, logical and confident.
- Must have a keen eye for detail and accuracy.
- Having knowledge in Social Media maintenance is a plus.
- Ability to work independently and build strong relationships.
- Motivated ability to support Sales and Customer Service Team.
- Strong interpersonal selling and presentation skills.
- Experience with Microsoft word, Excel and Outlook.
- Preferably with previous office and or sales experience.
- Alaskan resident.
- Works well under pressure/time line with minimal supervision
- Outgoing, positive personality.
For the right person this is a fun, exciting career with lots of opportunities.
To apply for this position, reply to this ad with a copy of your resume and a brief letter explain why you feel you would be a good fit for this company.
Job Type: Full-time