Be Someone’s Hero Everyday
Do you have a passion for helping people? Our professional Claims Representatives are the first point of contact for customers who recently experienced glass damage to their auto or RV and deliver on the OUR promise to be there when they need us most.
Unexpected life experiences can be disruptive and even traumatic, and it takes a special person to empathize and provide outstanding customer service during these situations. Through our industry-leading, paid training, we'll teach you the fundamentals of insurance claims handling. After training, you will assist customers throughout the claims process and help get their vehicles back on the road and on with their lives.
What you would be doing
- Get ready to join a company you can believe in and work alongside a team of associates who care. On a team with solution-oriented associates focused on delivering exceptional customer service, you will:
- Earn an annual salary of $31,000 year and at least one promotion within the first year
- Take inbound calls to deliver exceptional customer service, provide reassurance to customers, and gather information to advise customers of the next steps to get them back on the road.
- Be the first point of contact with our customers following a non-injury event causing glass breakage to their car or reactional vehicle.
- Interact internally with all Express Group departments and externally engage with policyholders, repair facilities, dealerships and insurance companies
- Receive ongoing coaching and feedback to develop your skills and advance your career
“It is challenging yet rewarding to anticipate our customers’ needs and exceed their expectations.” Laura M., Express Group Associate since 2013
We are looking for people with results they are proud of, such as:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Have a passion for helping others
- Good customer service skills or prior experience
- Strong attention to detail with time management and decision-making skills
- Solid computer, grammar and multi-tasking skills
- Ability to work comfortably in a fast-paced, high-volume, customer-focused environment
- Demonstrated timely, consistent job attendance history
In addition to having the opportunity to achieve hero status every day, our full-time associates are offered a comprehensive Rewards program*, including
- Health Insurance
- 401 (K) Retirement Savings Plan with company contribution regardless of your elected participation.
- Pension Plan
- Profit-Sharing Incentive Program
- Paid vacations, holidays and leave programs
- Business casual dress
- Work with a progressive team of excellent people
- Contribute to a fun, friendly, inclusive culture
- Opportunity to engage in community improving activities
*Benefit offerings for positions other than full-time may vary.
Our business are equal opportunity employers. We conduct drug screens and background checks on applicants who accept employment offers.
Once you submit your application, you will receive a confirmation email. We will carefully review your application and respond personally to applicants that best match the qualifications for the open positions. We consider all qualified applicants for employment without discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other factors prohibited by law.
Please send resume to: email@example.com