We are looking for Regional Sales Representatives to join our team in the local area! This is a dual role position responsible for planning and assembling displays for retail brand marketing and acting as a direct liaison between our client’s and their consumers.
- Creating maximum excitement and BUZZ for our clients
- Managing individual special events in the local area
- Acting as liaison between client and customer
- Inventory Management
- Run events at various venues.
- Strong desire to work within the retail / sales / marketing / beauty fields
- One-year experience working in the retail industry
- Reliable transportation to travel up to 40 miles to our retail partners and transport sales promotional items, displays, signage
- Ability to punctually and reliably work retail hours and holidays (40-hour workweek; Thursday through Sunday!)
- Positive attitude and eagerness to learn
- Strong desire to succeed
- Exceptional communication skills
- Ability to stand for extended periods of time in a retail store
- Ability to life/move 35 pounds or more
- Ability to work in a fast-paced sales environment
- Organizational Skills are a PLUS
Summit Retail Solutions, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate against any qualified applicant on the basis of a protected characteristic unless a bona fide occupational qualification exists.
Applicants who receive an offer will be required to undergo a drug test and background screening as a condition of their employment.