- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
The Sales Manager is responsible for the development and execution of a competent sales plan to effectively sell surimi seafood in assigned sales territories nationwide. Provides leadership towards the achievement of maximum profitability and growth in line with Sugiyo U.S.A., Inc.’s vision and values. Establishes strategies to expand the customer base in the marketing area.
This position reports to the Senior Manager, Business Development and Administration.
1. Develops and executes a competent sales plan and strategy for the surimi seafood market that ensures attainment of Sugiyo U.S.A., Inc. sales goals and profitability.
2. Initiates and coordinates development of action plans to locate and attain new client accounts and service existing ones.
3. Sell surimi seafood directly to food service distributors, retail chains, restaurant chains, manufacturers and institutional users.
4. Participates in trade shows, end-user calls and corporate sales calls.
5. Provides timely feedback to senior management regarding performance.
6. Continually endeavors to provide timely, accurate, and competitive pricing to customers while striving to maintain maximum profit margin on surimi seafood products.
7. Maintains accurate records of all pricing, sales, and activity reports.
8. Assists senior management in preparation of proposals and presentations, as needed.
9. Controls expenses to meet budget guidelines.
10. Adheres to all Sugiyo U.S.A., Inc. policy guidelines, procedures and business ethics codes.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES:
1. B2B quantifiable and effectual sales experience and ability, solid familiarity with food industry distribution.
2. Professional Corporate image – promotable – excellent oral/written skills.
3. Contemporary management style and solid E-skills, combined with a high capacity for work.
4. Tact, courtesy, and initiative in handling unforeseen problems and/or issues.
5. Knowledgeable in preparation and presentation of departmental budget.
6. Proficient English and business literacy.
7. Ability to travel nationwide to attend to new and existing customers.
ACCEPTABLE TRAINING AND EXPERIENCE:
Any effectual combination of experience and training in the food industry with particular emphasis on distribution that provide the required knowledge, skills and abilities to accomplish the essential functions of the job.
CERTIFICATES AND LICENSES REQUIRED:
Must have a valid driver’s license or the ability to get one.
3200 T AvenueAnacortes, WA
Get fresh Sales Account Executive jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.