Our Company brings in millions of dollars worth of product per month in a fast paced mid-town apparel and accessories company
Candidate is responsible to coordinate the transportation of goods from various apparel and accessory factories to its final destination.
The goal is to ensure that goods are arriving in a timely and efficient manner, and that all proper documentation is provided by our factories.
- Minimum of 3 years experience in logistics working on importing shipments from Asia & Central America
- Candidate must be fully knowledgeable in all ocean and air import processes
- Candidate must be fully capable of handling domestic transportation
- Must have experience in documentation from factories
- Must be an organized self-motivated
- Must have exceptional follow-up skills
- Must be detail-oriented.
- Strong work ethic.
- Must be proficient in MS Office and MS Excel
- Must be an effective communicator.
Job Type: Full-time