JOB LOCATION: Modesto, CA. Relocation Assistance Available - Possible for ideal candidate
Reporting to the Associate Administrator of Business Development, the Physician Recruiter will be responsible for the sourcing and coordination of all the physician recruitment efforts at Doctors Medical Center. The physician recruiter will work to meet the physician development strategies and goals identified in the hospital’s Manpower Plan. The position will be responsible for managing clear and effective communication between the hospital, candidates, local physician groups, and recruiters and be expected to oversee timely completion of contracts. This is a high-volume, high-visibility recruiting environment dealing with a variety of unique specialties and completion of projects.
The ideal candidate will have a Physician Recruitment background that is familiar with full-cycle recruitment (sourcing to signing contracts).
- 3+ years of Physician Recruiting experience or similar experience with proven track record of success
- Must have comprehensive understanding of medical industry, physician market, and medical specialties
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, strong motivational and leadership skills, ability to work successfully within a matrix organization, excellent interpersonal and team-building skills, knowledge of full-cycle recruiting process and recruiting strategy from sourcing to closing and signing candidates, must be highly organized and able to handle a very busy environment in a timely manner with minimal supervision.
- Be familiar with Stark laws and limitations towards physician incentives
- Knowledge of Microsoft Word, Outlook, Powerpoint, Excel
Security Clearance Required: No
Visa Candidate Considered: No
Full-time Benefits - Full
Relocation Assistance Available - Possible for ideal candidate
Commission Compensation - No
Bonus Eligible - No
Overtime Eligible - No
Interview Travel Reimbursed - No
2+ to 5 years experience
Seniority Level - Entry
Management Experience Required - No
Minimum Education - Bachelor's Degree
Willingness to Travel - Occasionally
Do you have previous experience with full-cycle Physician Recruitment?