This position is located at our headquarters in Annapolis, MD.
- Provide World Class Customer service
- Respond to group requests and reservations with lightning speed
- Follow up quickly to clients questions and requests
- Prepare exciting travel itineraries to meet clients demands
- Stay up to date on Resorts and Specials
- Communicate Specials and Updates with existing clients and agents
- Align closely with teammates to problem solve and support each other's workload
- Be flexible in supporting different projects throughout the day as priorities change
You will be expected to maintain 40+ outgoing calls per day in addition to 80+emails.
- Understands exceptional customer service
- Communicates effectively and with a smile
- Passionate about Travel and the Caribbean
- Assertive in making recommendations
- Expand your positive emotions and use them to build stronger customer relationships
- Is empathetic with customers moods and emotions
- Optimistic about every situation you face
- High School or equivalent
- Strong Microsoft Excel, Word and Adobe Photoshop skills
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- Go-getter: you figure out what needs to be done vs. having to be told
- Can see the big picture but also zoom down into details
You will be joining a young energetic staff that enjoys medical and dental plans, profit sharing, PTO(paid time off), vacation/travel benefits and competitive compensation.
APPLY TODAY: Email your resume and cover letter outlining what makes you a good candidate to join our team.