STS Technical Services is now hiring Cargo Security Specialists in Atlanta, Georgia.Job Duties:
- Acts as a Corporate Security Department subject matter expert (SME) for cargo security, including cargo acceptance, screening technology, screening processes, and protection.
- Continually interface with security related regulatory agencies to remain current on existing and future regulations.
- Assist in the evaluation of security risks related to cargo
- Assist with development of company security programs, policies and procedures for both US and foreign locations as required to ensure compliance with regulatory and internal requirements.
- Monitors corporate compliance trends and works with stakeholder departments to identify and implement corrective actions for non-compliance identified by internal audits or regulatory inspectors.
- Investigates and responds to allegations of security violations asserted by government agencies.
- Assists in development of new and revised security policies, procedures, and audits to ensure corporate compliance for cargo.
- Assists in review of security programs to ensure compliance with US and foreign security regulations and directives.
- Fosters understanding of security requirements by stakeholder departments.
- Advise stakeholder departments on the maintenance of security training and security procedures in department manuals.
- Conduct assessments and evaluations to ensure compliance with existing policies and procedures as necessary.
- Practices safety and security conscious behaviors in all operational processes and procedures.
- Assist with development of Cargo security training materials.
- Complete annual assessment of required security training for cargo to identify potential updates and compliance with regulations.
- Promote security compliance and best practices with operational departments.
- SIDA BADGE REQUIRED
- At least 2 years of air cargo security related experience.
- Proven strong communication (written and oral) and presentation skills.
- Experience with policy and procedures, training development and implementation.
- Ability to manage multiple projects or tasks and provide reliable, high-quality results under stressful situations in a fast-paced environment required.
- Comfortable communicating with all levels of people both internal and external.
- Proficient in MS Office Suite of application and Internet/Intranet
- Must be performing satisfactorily in current position.
- Ability to travel both domestic and international.
- Preferred: Aviation security compliance experience developing regulatory initiatives/procedures and documentation.
- College degree or equivalent.
- Knowledge of air cargo security regulations of the TSA and foreign governments.
- Knowledge of client policies and procedures.
- Curriculum and course content development experience.
- Proven track record of leadership especially with projects / assignments that involve Interdepartmental coordination and communication.
STS Technical Servicesis aTop 100 Staffing Firmthats partnered with some of the largest names in the aerospace, manufacturing, defense and industrial industries.
Our professional recruitment teams put talented individuals to work at client locations all over the world, and we have hundreds of exciting career opportunities for you to explore!
If you want to speak to aRecruiting Professionaldirectly, call1-800-359-4787.
STS Technical Services is an equal opportunity employer.