STS Technical Services is hiring Data Entry Specialistsin Atlanta, Georgia.Qualifications:
- Proficient with Microsoft Office products.
- Database experience is not required, but skills using Windows Explorer is essential.
- High level of organizational skills.
- Ability to clearly communicate difficulties related to assigned tasks.
- Assist DMS with aircraft and engine records research.
- The job entails the management of files from various sources in an effort to build sales packages.
- Duties will include the following:
- Extract files from the Documentum storage system
- Renaming files to a standard convention.
- Move and organize files into logical locations based on standard process.
- Maintain a progress tracking log.
- Perform other project related duties as assigned.
About STS Technical Services:
STS Technical Services is aTop 100 Staffing Firmthats partnered with some of the largest names in the aerospace, manufacturing, defense and industrial industries.
Our professional recruitment teams put talented individuals to work at client locations all over the world, and we have hundreds of exciting career opportunities for you to explore!
If you want to speak to aRecruiting Professionaldirectly, call1-800-359-4787.
STS Technical Services is an equal opportunity employer.