Sales Account Executive
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
The STS Group Sales Team continues to grow. STS Group is searching for an Account Executive to add to our growing group of professionals. Do you understand excellent customer service, love cultivating relationships, and have a passion for technology? This position may be your opportunity to join an incredible culture! This position requires moderate overnight travel (25-30%), focusing on clients in the assigned territory. STS Group is the leading provider of physical and electronic security equipment, ATMs, and branch automation technology in the Southeast. For STS to maintain our standard of providing elite service and delivering a flawless product, we must aim for the best of the best in our sales team. If you’d like to join an amazing team – and be someone’s hero – please submit your resume today!
STS Group was formed by front-line technicians who understood that customer service should be a top priority. With this intense focus on service, STS Group has experienced tremendous growth – quickly becoming the Southeast region’s most prominent and robust provider of financial security equipment and ATMs. Our reputation in the industry is unsurpassed. We are endorsed by the Alabama Bankers Association, Florida Bankers Association, and Community Bankers Association of Georgia as their preferred security equipment provider. We are also heavily involved in the League of Southeastern Credit Unions and the Georgia Bankers Association.
STS Core Values:
· Be Nice
· Be Passionate
· Invested in STS
· Do the Right Thing
· Deliver a Flawless Product
· Initiate and develop new customers
· Promote STS products & services
· Manage customer relationships
· Set follow-up appointments to keep customers aware of the latest developments
· Solution-oriented sales
· Communicate with customers, sales team, and projects
· Resolve customer inquiries and complaints
· High School Diploma or GED
· Basic/Advanced computer skills
· Some previous experience in sales, customer service, or other related fields
· Strong negotiation skills
· Deadline and detail-oriented
· Excellent driving record
This position will require some travel; however, we provide a company vehicle, fuel card, electronic devices, and all other tools necessary to deliver excellent service to your customers.
Get fresh Core Group Sales jobs daily straight to your inbox!