Regional Operations Manager- Construction
- Posted: over a month ago
REGIONAL OPERATIONS MANAGER
STRUCTURE RESOURCES is currently seeking a high level Operations Manager for the Elkhart area including the Northern Indiana and Southwest Michigan market. This will be a direct hire position with a national commercial and industrial electrical contractor to fill an immediate need. You must have an ELECTRICAL background and experience with large construction and industrial projects. Salary can range between $150K-$180K+ based on experience.
What you'll do in this role:
- Responsible for the management of assigned location's profitability and accountable for long-range growth while meeting overall corporate objectives. Will report to Vice President.
- Responsible for the attainment of location performance goals and the formulation of short and long-range objectives to support the Company's strategic plan. This involves full P&L responsibility for $40MM- $50MM while running multiple projects.
- Responsible for leading an experienced team of Sr. Project Managers, Project Engineers, Superintendents, Estimators, Site Foremen, etc. to run projects from bid through completion with a focus on growing revenue and scaling out operations across the northern Indiana and southwest Michigan region.
- Responsible for lay out of project work and ensuring that materials, tools, equipment and information are scheduled timely to meet scope and construction schedules.
- Responsible for reviewing project documents; plans and specifications; directing construction activities; resolving construction obstacles; coordinating field installations and project closings; and developing and maintaining client relationships, all within project cost, time and quality standards while adhering to standard operating procedures.
- Provide leadership and direction for the location
- Schedule, participate in and/or conduct project meetings.
- Interact with and build teamwork with all location support staff and departments.
- Serve on various committees and participate in special trade-related activities and events.
What you'll need to be successful:
- Bachelor's and/or Master's Degree (or related degree) or equivalent studies/experience.
- Previous experience as an Operations Manager developing and overseeing Large Commercial Construction and Industrial projects (ie $10MM+) - Healthcare Facilities, Public Works, Data Centers, Distribution Centers, etc.
- Organization skills.
- High level interpersonal relationship skills
- Proficiency in communication skills
- Highly computer literate (i.e. Microsoft Word, Excel, Forefront, etc.).
What is in it for you (just some of the benefits):
- Strong base salary
- Annual company bonus plan
- Vehicle allowance/gas card
- Full medical, dental & vision benefits
- Company match 401K plan
- Generous holiday and PTO plan
If you meet these qualifications we'd like to discuss this opportunity with you. Please respond with an updated copy of your resume.
STRUCTURE RESOURCES LLC
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?