Electrical Project Manager - Huntsville, AL
- $90,000 to $120,000 Yearly
- Vision , Medical , Dental , Paid Time Off , Retirement
STRUCTURE RESOURCES is currently seeking an Electrical Project Manager for the Huntsville, AL area and surrounding market. This will be a direct hire position with a national commercial and industrial electrical contractor to fill an immediate need. You must have a background that includes overseeing projects worth over $10MM in electrical work and previous management experience. Salary can range between $90K-$120K+ based on experience.
What you'll do in this role:
- Accountable for the management of assigned projects including the installation, performance, profitability, and customer satisfaction of projects.
- Performs all work within an established time frame and ensures that work is done in conformance with quality work standards, projected man-hours, within established Company guidelines and regulatory compliance requirements.
- Schedules, participates in and/or conducts project meetings.
- Serves on various committees and participates in special trade-related activities and events.
- Directly responsible for planning/preparing all contract administration, executing and directing project activities, reviewing project documents, plans and specifications; directing construction activities, resolving construction difficulties, coordinating field installations and project closings and developing and/or maintaining client relationships- all within project cost, time and quality standards.
- Responsible for leading and overseeing multiple projects consisting of onsite supervision of general superintendent, field supervisors, lead persons crew leaders, journeypersons, apprentices and/or helpers.
- Responsible for lay out of project work and ensuring that materials, tools, equipment and information are scheduled timely to meet scope and construction schedules.
- Internally interacts with branch manager and other support staff (e.g. Estimating, Accounting and Finance, HR Department and other Corporate Services).
- Externally may interact with owners, owner representatives, architects, engineers, trade contractors, vendors and others who are associated with project related activities.
What you'll need to be successful:
- High school/college graduate, holder of G.E.D., or equivalent studies/experience.
- Previous management experience.
- Meets job position requirements.
- Organization skills.
- High level interpersonal relationship skills
- Proficiency in communication skills
- Highly computer literate (i.e. Microsoft Word, Excel, Forefront, etc.).
What is in it for you (just some of the benefits):
- Strong base salary
- Annual company bonus plan
- Full medical, dental & vision benefits
- Company match 401K plan
- Generous holiday and PTO plan
- Opportunities for growth
If you meet these qualifications we'd like to discuss this opportunity with you. Please respond with an updated copy of your resume.
STRUCTURE RESOURCES LLCHuntsville, AL
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.