Office Investment Sales - Commercial Real Estate
STRIVE Dallas, TX
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Job Posting: Commercial Real Estate Brokers (new and experienced)
Who We Are:
STRIVE, the #1 retail team in the southwest is looking to add 2 commercial real estate agents to our team of top producers in the DFW area. STRIVE was founded by Jennifer Pierson and Jason Vitorino in 2017 to be a different type of real estate company, one that focuses on collaboration, cooperation, and above all else - always putting the client first.
We are looking to grow our team with individuals who are hardworking, enthusiastic, intelligent, self-motivated, ethical, and have a strong interest in commercial real estate. Previous commercial real estate sales experience preferred, but not required. STRIVE has an extensive training program and each agent has the full support of both managing partners as well as senior associates, while benefiting from a full staff including our marketing department, financial analyst, and transaction coordinator to help navigate through the process. This position offers the opportunity to work with a team of highly successful agents including two of the country's top producers while capitalizing on a real estate market that has never been more lucrative. 2nd & 3rd year agents have the ability to earn a six-figure income and grow their brand exponentially. Please note this is a 100% commission position, you will be an independent contractor with no company provided benefits & issued a 1099.
What We Do:
Simply put, we focus on helping investors buy and sell commercial properties. Our clients own $1M - $50M properties and are "Main Street" investors (the largest segment of investment property ownership).
You are the ideal candidate if you are...
3. detail oriented
9. willing to go the extra mile without being asked (work late, help out - be a good teammate)
We prefer that candidates possess a bachelor's degree in a business-based program, and have a minimum of 2 years work experience in commercial real estate sales and/or cold calling experience. Must possess internet research capabilities, excellent communication skills, and pay strong attention to detail. While previous experience is preferred, it is not required. We value grit, hustle, achievement and leadership; individuals who have worked hard all their lives to achieve goals and value constant improvement.
1. Build and cultivate new business relationships through meetings and cold calling efforts
2. Manage listings and existing client relationships
3. Assist in all facets of the marketing and transaction management cycle
4. Assist in conducting an aggressive business development plan to develop long-term relationships with new clients
5. Assist with analysis of new opportunities generated through business development
6. Track, gather and evaluate economic, demographic and real estate market data for input into project specific deliverables, valuation models and client deliverables
7. Review and abstract lease documents, client quantitative portfolio data, legal documents and other materials as part of the project due diligence process
STRIVEWhy Work Here?
Industry leading training program, collaborative environment, unlimited growth!
STRIVE, the #1 retail team in the southwest is looking to add 2 commercial real estate agents to our team of top producers in the Houston area. STRIVE was founded by Jennifer Pierson and Jason Vitorino in 2017 to be a different type of real estate company, one that focuses on collaboration, cooperation, and above all else - always putting the client first.