- Posted: 26 days ago
- $19 to $23 Hourly
Are you a compassionate problem-solver who enjoys helping people in fast-paced environments?
Then you might be perfect for the Mitigation Technician role at our growing restoration company.
You will be responsible for carrying out a variety of restoration services, including assessing, cleaning, and moving customers' belongings from homes and businesses. Our ideal candidate has great communication skills, a strong work ethic, and excellent customer service skills. If this describes you, and you’re ready for a rewarding career, apply now!
STOP Restoration is a dedicated company that is willing to invest and train those who put the effort into their work. This position has excellent growth potential throughout the company.
Benefits we offer:
- Cell Phone Allowance
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Time Off
- Retirement Plan
$19 - $23 hourlyResponsibilities:
- Assessing damages with Mitigation Lead Specialists and working with teammates to create an efficient drying plan
- Setting up and monitoring drying equipment in customers’ homes or commercial spaces
- Taking and recording moisture readings using monitoring instruments
- Removing damaged or affected materials from residential and commercial properties when applicable
- Follow work orders consistently and thoroughly
- Set containments, and utilize PPE for the safety of self and customer
- Moving and storing customer belongings with the assistance of our Contents crew
- Communicate with customers, leads, and superintendents about safety concerns, timeline changes, or general concerns
- MUST have a Driver's License and a clean driving record
- MUST have great communication, listening, and teamwork skills
- MUST be able to follow direction
- Own or be willing to acquire a prybar, a rubber mallet, and a razor knife
- Preferably able to assist a Lead Specialist with an occasional on-call job when applicable
Service Team of Professionals, STOP Restoration, provides an excellent work environment. We are a team of very dedicated and goal-oriented people who care deeply about each other and the work that we do. We are dedicated to delivering peace of mind to home and business owners through quality service and professionalism.
Each franchise location is independently owned and operated by a franchise. Your application will go directly to the franchisee, and all hiring decisions will be made by the management of this franchisee. The franchisee sets their own compensation and benefits. All inquiries about employment, benefits, scheduling, and compensation at this franchise should be made directly to the franchise location, and not to STOP Restoration Corporate
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?