Repairs Project Manager
- Expired: March 21, 2023. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are seeking a Restoration Project Manager who is dependable, honest, and personable to lead our repair projects. Our company values individuals who are eager to learn and grow professionally. At STOP Restoration, we invest in the development of our employees who demonstrate a strong work ethic. You will have the opportunity to work with a team of experienced professionals who are committed to delivering exceptional workmanship. The collaboration and teamwork involved in repair projects can be incredibly fulfilling!
As a Restoration Project Manager, you will be responsible for overseeing the overall performance of the project. This includes managing finances, assigning tasks, and ensuring an excellent customer experience. You will be responsible for outlining the scope of work and creating budgets to ensure the smooth flow of the project. Strong delegation skills are essential to effectively utilize support staff and subcontractors to complete the project on time and within budget.
We offer a comprehensive benefits package, including medical, dental, and vision coverage. In addition, we provide paid time off, paid holidays, mileage reimbursement, a retirement plan, and a cell phone allowance.
- Project oversight from when a new opportunity is assigned through final billing and collections
- Inspecting new opportunities, photographing the work scope, and generating a Xactimate, change order, and TM estimates
- Maintaining communication with customers and insurance throughout the project, including approvals and signing contracts with customers
- Providing appropriate field documentation, photo logs, graphs, and sketches for various TPA projects
- This position works alongside our administrative team, delegating tasks as needed
- Updating files with relevant notes, receipts, and updates pertaining to job progress throughout the course of the project
- Managing budgets and revenue to maintain profitability and cash flow within the department's defined goals
- Managing a positive customer experience and reaching out for reviews when appropriate
- Managing and delegating tasks to the support staff while serving as a subject expert on the project
- Being always knowledgeable of active project statuses
- Maintain monthly and quarterly financial goals as set by the department
- Being a point of contact for all stakeholders on a project
- Report project progress and budget to customers
- Must have a valid Driver's License with a clean record.
- Preferred experience in the restoration industry and be fluent in writing estimates in Xactimate.
- Education: Associate degree, Bachelor's preferred.
- Ability to read blueprints/ drawings.
- Ability to communicate effectively with all project stakeholders.
- Strong computer and technology skills.
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite.
- Demonstrated project management and/or project coordination.
- Able to be self-managed and provide weekly status reports.
- Must have a sense of urgency, problem-solving skills and decision-making skills
- IICRC certified is a plus!
$75,000 - $105,000 yearly
About STOP Restoration
Service Team of Professionals, STOP Restoration, provides an excellent work environment. We are a team of very dedicated and goal-oriented people who care deeply about each other and the work that we do. We are dedicated to delivering peace of mind to home and business owners through quality service and professionalism.
Each franchise location is independently owned and operated by a franchise. Your application will go directly to the franchisee, and all hiring decisions will be made by the management of this franchisee. The franchisee sets their own compensation and benefits. All inquiries about employment, benefits, scheduling, and compensation at this franchise should be made directly to the franchise location, and not to STOP Restoration Corporate
Get fresh Restoration Manager jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.