STMicroelectronics is a world leader in providing the semiconductor-based solutions that make a positive contribution to people’s lives, both today and in the future. ST is one of the world’s largest semiconductor companies as a leading Integrated Device Manufacturer serving all electronics segments with key strengths in Sensing and Powering, Automotive and Embedded Processing Solutions.
STMicroelectronics has an opportunity for a Commercial Product Marketer II in our Burlington, MA office to enable our continued growth and success in making a difference in people’s lives.
The right candidate will be part of the AMS (Analog & MEMS Sensors) Commercial Marketing team in the AMERICAS Sales & Marketing Organization.
- Pricing management - Distributors and Direct OEM customers, including the negotiation of market prices, stocking packages and quotes for customer specific opportunities.
- Leverage market information, partners’ relationships and product portfolio to identify new business opportunities, while effectively managing ongoing core business.
- Liaise/cultivate productive working relationships with ST Sales Organization, Customers/Distributors and ST Product Divisions to achieve agreed sales and profitability objectives.
- Work with Authorized Distributors in below activities:
- Inventory management, profiling and right-sizing. Stocking packages, VPA negotiations.
- New products introduction.
- Collection and study of Channel DTAM data, for Market share monitoring purposes.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or related degree
- Years of experience in similar position: 5 to 10 years
- Ability to analyze data, draw conclusions and set actions, using MS tools: PBI, Excel, Access.
- Strong Negotiation skills
- Effective communication and presentation skills.
- Familiarity with global organizations, ease of relation with multiple nationalities/cultures.
- Experience with Electronics’ components Distributors and basic understanding of Electronics principles is a plus.
- Ability to travel, in US and abroad
◦Among the world’s largest semiconductor companies
◦A leading Integrated Device Manufacturer delivering solutions that are key to Smart Driving, Smart Industry, Smart Home & City and Smart Things
◦A leading technology innovator: ~7,400 people working in R&D and product design, ~18,000 patents, ~ 9,600 patent families and ~ 550 new patent filings in 2018
◦An unwavering commitment to sustainability
◦Corporate Headquarters: Geneva, Switzerland
◦President and CEO: Jean-Marc Chery
◦2018 revenues: $9.66 billion
◦~46,000 employees worldwide
◦80 sales & marketing offices in 35 countries
◦More than 100,000 customers worldwide
◦11 main manufacturing sites
◦Public since 1994: shares traded on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE: STM), Euronext Paris, and Borsa Italiana
◦Created as SGS-THOMSON Microelectronics in June 1987, from merger of SGS Microelettronica (Italy) and Thomson Semiconducteurs (France)
◦Renamed STMicroelectronics in May 1998
◦Find out more in our company presentation