We are seeking a Machine Operator / QC to join our team! You will help oversee operational activities and ensure excellent quality control.
- Stage, set up and QC all orders for wire bending machines
- Perform hourly inspections of products being produced
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues in a timely fashion
- Load and unload equipment and materials
- Provide innovative solutions to improve plant efficiency
- Conduct routine preventive maintenance on the plant
- Log and record readings for equipment and procedures
Required skills, licenses, knowledge, experience or abilities:
- Must be able to read and interpret work orders and blueprints.
- Must be able to read micrometer, caliper and ruler.
- Ability to use weight scale.
- Basic computer skills.
- Must be able to perform shop math functions and apply to work situations.