The Customer Service Representative's (CSR) role is to provide superior customer service. Providing exceptional service by ensuring all inquiries and issues are handled promptly and professionally through the use of multiple systems. Through training, CSR's focus on first contact resolution and high customer satisfaction while maintaining adherence to defined operational standards set for CSR's (i.e. attendance, utilization, call quality, etc..). The Customer Service Representatives acts on behalf of Globe Life Inc. as a first tier support for all customer inquiries and is required to effectively communicate and resolve each related issue. This position is also required to assist with important department and company initiatives, on an as needed basis.
• Monday to Friday schedules, no weekend phone schedules.
• Site closed-Thanksgiving and Christmas
Primary Duties & Responsibilities
• Assist with daily call volume (service level takes priority)
• Provide accurate resolutions to customer inquiries in a professional and courteous manner
• Ensure customer needs are met on every interaction (phone, email, written correspondence, etc.)
• Meet Quality Assurance Requirements and other key performance metrics.
• All other duties as assigned Required Skills
Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities:
• Excellent verbal & written communication skills
• Excellent listening skills and the ability to ask probing questions, understand concerns, and overcome objections
• Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, specifically Word, Excel, Outlook, and general working knowledge of Internet for business use. Ability to learn new computer systems.
• Knowledge of customer service principles and practices
• Teamwork - Commitment to the successful achievement of team and organizational goals through a desire to participate with and help other members of the team.
• Customer Service Focus - Demonstrate a focus on listening to and understanding client/customer needs and then delighting the client/customer by exceeding service and quality expectations.
• Must possess and professional and friendly attitude and be able to quickly develop a rapport with customers • Type 25-30 wpm
• Schedule Flexibility
• Detailed oriented
• Ability to professionally handle and resolve escalated issues
Required Experience Education & Work Experience:
• High school diploma or equivalent.
• 1 year customer service experience in a similar role. (Preferred)