STG International is currently seeking Grantee Manager (GM) candidates withstrong program design and managementbackgroundsto support our Head Start Training and Technical Assistance team in Region VI. The GM implements a comprehensive system of quality assurance for training and technical assistance to grantees and contract deliverables related to the work of Grantee Specialists (GS). The GM works closely with the Regional Office (RO) on short, intermediate, and long-term planning in accordance with Office of Head Start (OHS) and Regional Office priorities. The GM must work either full time or part time from the Regional Office located in Dallas, TX.
This posting is for future openings – no currently available positions.
- Provide effective and timely ongoing supervision and coaching to Grantee Specialists (GS) to ensure the provision of high quality training and technical assistance.
- Develop and implement professional development planning for GS to increase their expertise and capability to deliver technical assistance that increase program capacity, supports grantees in developing strong management systems, and strengthens grantee corrective action efforts.
- Communicate in a timely and effective manner with RO staff to ensure coordinated support, messaging, and prioritization of technical assistance to grantees with monitoring findings, management systems concerns, under-enrollment and other risk factors identified by the RO.
- Implement TTA data aggregation, analysis and reporting processes that inform and improve the quality, responsiveness and effectiveness of GS services and improves coordination of regional OHS/TTA activities with state, regional, and national priorities, as directed by the region.
- Provide reporting of comprehensive data regarding GS activities, trends, regional needs, and intensity/quality of TTA provision on a schedule agreed upon with the RO.
- Review and approve Monthly Travel Plans for assigned GS.
- Participate in national and regional work groups and meetings, as directed by OHS.
- Provide direct TTA to grantees, as requested by the RO.
- Support emerging OHS initiatives and priorities.