STF Electric is looking for people to join our team! We have immediate openings for Apprentice Electricians, Journeyman Electricians, and Electrical Foremen. A rewarding opportunity for someone who is self-motivated and can perform with minimal supervision. Demonstrate a desire to achieve progress toward becoming a licensed Journeyman Electrician.
Electrician Helper / Apprentice Electrician Overview
The Apprentice Electrician works directly under the supervision of and assists a qualified Journeyman Electrician in installing or maintaining a variety of approved wiring methods for distribution of electrical light, heat, power, radio and signaling utilization systems in existing or new buildings under construction of industrial occupancies. Assists Electricians in their everyday assignments from morning roll-out to job site clean-up while learning the basics of electricity. General electrical circuit knowledge, bending pipe and pulling wire.
- Maintain tools, vehicles, and equipment and keep parts and supplies in order.
- Maintain construction tools or equipment.
- Transport tools, materials, equipment, and supplies to work site by hand, handtruck, or heavy, motorized truck.
- Move construction or extraction materials to locations where they are needed.
- Perform semi-skilled and unskilled laboring duties related to the installation, maintenance and repair of a wide variety of electrical systems and equipment.
- Install electrical components, equipment, or systems.
- Repair electrical equipment.
- Knowledge skills and abilities for position
- Prefer candidates with State of Utah Electrical Apprentice License
- Valid Driver's License
- Reliable transportation to travel when necessary
- Willing to submit to pre-employment, random and for-cause drug testing