Field Worker - Job Description
- A Field Specialist is primarily responsible for gathering data via field rides with pharmaceutical sales representatives and one on one in depth interviews.
- Required to deliver structured reports (workbooks) at the close of each day based on the interview and observations made when calling on customers.
- Field Specialists will participate in briefing and debriefing meetings at the beginning and close of each project.
- Participation in ongoing training sessions when necessary
- The data collected by Field Specialists forms the basis of an action plan to increase brand performance.
- Participate in project briefings to understand the product and the business objectives
- Schedule and execute field rides
- Complete 1 report (workbook) per field ride within 24 hours of ride completion
- Conducting 1 hour long interview per field ride
- Participate in project debrief calls and potentially provide feedback to assist in the development of final recommendations
- College graduate – preferably a marketing or data focused degree
- Approximately 50% domestic travel is required
- Excellent Excel skills required